An ageless and classical instance of a woman’s physique that has constantly been taken into consideration concerning her charm and attractiveness is the breasts. Unfortunately, not every woman is gifted with an ideal pair. With age and pregnancies, breasts undergohuge changes in size and shape. Most girls whinge about being unhappy as they think they have got disproportionately smaller breast. Although there aren't any topical remedies that may powerfully enhance the breasts, thanks to the cosmetic surgical treatments that can make it happen.
Leading cosmetic surgeon, Dr Sunita Ghanta at Dr Sunita Aesthetics Clinic, Vishakhapatnam, offers excellent Breast Augmentation Surgical Procedure in Vizag. If you're also interested in enhancing the beauty of your breasts, then read this blog to examine the risks and rewards of the breast augmentation surgical procedure.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is also commonly called as a “Boob Job” in general terms and an “Augmentation Mammoplasty” in medical terms.
There may be several reasons why ladies might sense they want this procedure, such as;
Mothers whose breasts’ appearance have changed after breastfeeding; generally, the breasts appear ‘deflated’.
Women who've gone through the treatment of breast cancers which has left one or each of the breasts notablydecreased in size.
Asymmetric or uneven breasts
Girls who feel their breasts are too small
Wish to boost self-confidence and feel younger
This surgical treatment aims at growing the size of the breast using fat transfer or with the help of artificial breast implants. Let us get into the details.
1. Using Fat Transfer: The main motive of this procedure is removing extra fat from one place in your body that tends to hold a maximum of your fats, like your thighs, belly or buttocks. This is normally executed through liposuction. Later, the fats are treated by a method in which the natural fat cells are separated from other substances and fluids which are suctioned out. Once the natural fats are all that is left, those fats are injected into the preferred area (in this case, the breasts), till they are full.
Under this procedure, there are three possible locations for your incision:-
· Inframammary Incision: This is the first and most preferred location for the surgery due to the fewer complications and ease of manipulations by the surgeons. It also hides the scars, if any, under the crease line.
· Periareolar Incision: This incision takes place at the bottom of the nipple. It is more likely to cause CC and the scar colour can easily blend with the colour of nipples’ skin.
· Transaxillary Incision: It is done through the armpit so the visibility of scars is very minimal.
2. Breast Implants: Breast implants are located in a pocket created above or under the pectoral muscle. Breast Implants depends on many options like size, style, material, and placement and incision location. Your cosmetic surgeon will provide an explanation for the different ways in order to be indicated according to your unique case and anatomy.
There are two possible areas for the implants:-
· Submuscular (Under the muscle)
· Subglandular (Over the muscle)
There are various kinds of implants available in different sizes, shapes and material. A few of them are listed below for your reference:-
· Silicone Implants
· Saline Implants
· “Gummy Bear” Implants”
· Smooth Implants
· Round Implants
· Textured Implants
Your plastic surgeon, depending upon your experience, the traits of your breasts and your preferences, will assist you to pick the fine sort of surgery, the location of the incision, the implant that finefits your needs, and your ideal size depending upon your body mass and current breast tissue.
There is rarely any complication in Breast Augmentation in Visakhapatnam. Though all surgical treatments have some degree of risk. Some of the possible complications which may arise are an adverse reaction to anaesthesia, hematoma, contamination and bleeding, changes in the sensation of the skin or nipples, poor healing, allergic reactions, harm to underlying structures, and unsatisfactory results that can require additional surgeries.
Generally, the results of your Breast Augmentation Surgery will be long-lasting. However, it is vital to recognise that breast implants have to get replaced if they leak or rupture. Scheduled follow-ups with your plastic surgeon are very important. Whenever you observe any change in your breast, do not hesitate to contact your cosmetic surgeon immediately.
If you feel prepared to begin this process towards your new and improved breasts, feel free to contact Dr Sunita Aesthetics, one of the best and experienced plastic surgeons in Vizag.